Welcome to the POLLUX website!
Process Oriented Electrical Control Units for Electrical Vehicles Developed on a multi-system real-time embedded platform
- Establishment of a common multi-domain
architecture and design platform for advanced multi-core hardware
and middleware solutions for electrical vehicles to enable the
flexible and evolvable interoperation of systems, including
sensors, actuators, information systems, control systems across
multiple domains and using a component based design methodology.
- Establishment of heterogeneous multi-domain architectures to produce integrable and interoperable sub systems to support real-time data-processing to be used in electrical vehicle design and development of reference designs to achieve energy efficient HW/SW architectures.
- Development of design tools and associated runtime support to enable composability, predictability, parallelisation, aggregation and management of systems according to a
service driven or data-centric approach, performance and energy modelling and analysis, verification, scalability in electrical vehicle design while preserving systemlevel
predictability and appropriate levels of safety.
- Development of architectures of networked embedded systems for electrical vehicle, employing heterogeneous devices and advanced communication technologies working in managed, safety critical and harsh environments, that require different safety and security schemes generated in different dynamic domains, and depending on the system properties such as reliability, dependability, maintainability, security, and survivability.
- New approaches to certification and qualification required to accommodate the new embedded system technologies for electrical vehicles.
The project considers both vertical integration and horizontal cooperation between OEMs, hardware/software/silicon providers to build a solid, embedded-systems European industry while
establishing standard designs and distributed real-time embedded-systems platforms for EVs.